Fr. Daniel Homan
*** $1.99 ***
[ Buy Now ]
There is no need to be afraid as we walk through life, afraid of the unknown, the unexpected, even other people. Deep within the heart of Christian spirituality lies a remedy to fear, anger, and suspicion: hospitality.
Sharing monastic wisdom as well as stories from her own life, Pratt encourages us to embrace the true meaning of love for the other, by welcoming the stranger into both our homes and hearts. This new edition of a contemporary classic has been updated thoroughly, including two new chapters, a new introduction, and more ancient and contemporary monastic insight.
[ Buy Now ]
The Best Kindle Deals Now Running:
- J.R.R. Tolkien – Tales from the Perilous Realm – $2.99!
- The End of Nature by Bill McKibben – $1.99 for Kindle!
- Relevations of Divine Love by Julian of Norwich – 99c!
- Parker Palmer – Let Your Life Speak AUDIOBOOK – $5.95!
- George Macdonald –The Wise Woman, Other Stories – 99c
Limited time offer. Ebook deals may return to full price without notice.
Prices and availability may vary outside the United States.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, we will receive an affiliate commission.